All major surveys conducted in India this year have predicted that the Modi government, without any hassle, will be responsible for the maintenance of the throne. There is no doubt in it and I want to add that BJP is easily successful in securing more than 300 seats.
There are two reasons for this. First of all, there is no allegation of corruption on the Modi Government, even if it is set up after 4 years: Let’s ignore Rahul Gandhi’s constant lies that the government is corrupt government. It calls India a terrorist state like Hafiz Saeed.
Second, compared to 2014, the Congress-led opposition has completely failed in all the fronts. Modi-Shah is investigating the pair’s pair or keeping their states alive. From Mamata to Mayawati, all the major opposition leaders were involved in the humiliating politics of the nation and the desire for the rise of the BJP in the Koth was disappointing.
We will now analyze how BJP will win 300+ seats. Note that in 2014 BJP was able to cross the majority in itself. It will continue once again. The only thing is that if the BJP’s seat shareholding in Hindi-speaking states is reduced, then compensation was given in the seats in other states with increase, first had to crack for BJP.
- BJP won 19 seats out of 28 seats in Karnataka and this performance can be repeated because the Congress-JDS coalition government has failed to provide good governance and even strengthen its own parties.
- Apart from Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra has the second highest number of Lok Sabha seats, 48. In July, Party President Smile Shah had called the party workers to prepare for their own election so that even if the Shiv Sena slipped in favor Will not be a problem It is expected that considering the recent wins in local body elections, the saffron party can win more than 30 seats.
- The most difficult fight for BJP in Uttar Pradesh will be. This state contributes 80 seats to the Lok Sabha and the party is confident of repeating the last Lok Sabha elections. Yogi Adityanath is the trump card for the BJP and if Ayodhya’s decisions come in favor of Hindus, then Uttar Pradesh will come by BJP.
- BJP is expected to get some benefits in Kerala, which has 20 seats. While the survey estimates that the BJP is still ahead in Rajasthan (25 seats), Madhya Pradesh (29 seats) and Chhattisgarh (11 seats) where it was swept last time.
- After the Gujarat elections, it felt that the influence of BJP in the states had diminished. But after a major leader of the Congress Party recently joined BJP, the saffron party has returned to normalcy in the state of Prime Minister. There are 26 Lok Sabha seats in this state.
- Even in West Bengal, which has 42 seats, BJP is hoping to earn huge profits. No wonder if the party wins more than 20 seats. More than a lakh people participated in Amit Shah’s rally yesterday (August 11). Even the rally of PM Modi last month (July 16) was also largely present.
- Even in Bihar, out of the 40 seats NDA can be more than 35 seats. Modi-Nitish couple can uproot the rivals because Lalu Prasad Yadav is also in jail and his son is exposing himself with his poorly screened publicity stunt.
- Delhi (7 seats), Punjab (13 seats), Haryana (10 seats), the battle is open, while BJP will make huge profits in the northeast states. Arunachal Pradesh (2 seats), Assam (14 seats), Manipur (2 seats), Meghalaya (2 seats), Mizoram (1 seat), Nagaland (1 seat), Sikkim (1 seat) and Tripura (2 seats).
- While most of the Union Territories are expected to get majority seats for BJP and its allies in BJP, Tamil Nadu (39 seats), Andhra Pradesh (25 seats) and Telangana (17 seats).